- DRIVERLESS BUSES FLEET- such as in Shenzhen, China, now ready for UK in 2020 after £4.35m part-funding from the UK government ( Project Cav Forth )
- DRAMA as Bulawayo's Mzilikazi Police Station junior cops refused to be deployed wearing anti-riot gear when there was no threat on violence
- ZIMBABWEAN Seth Van Beek 18, from Preston, is now UK's youngest licensed commercial pilot, after completing 18 months training and clocked up 150 hours in the air before he passed with flying colours.
- ZINARA lays off 250 employees, while another 96 terminations are currently being processed according to Zinara board chair, Michael Madana
- 2 Student nurses in a unit for the mentally infirm, jailed for stoning and filming distressed patients on their mobiles
THE spat of levies being introduced by government, the latest of which is the recent gazetting of a farm levy on A1 and A2 resettled farmers, is a sign of bankruptcy, lack of foresight and planning that reigns supreme in the Zanu PF government. It is ironic that Zanu PF is only finding it necessary now to tax these farmers, after all these years of parceling out land to buy their votes and in…Read More