- OUTSPOKEN CLERIC ,ALSO ONE OF PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA'S TOP ADVISORS, Shingi Munyeza, (pictured below), yesterday said the Zimbabwe's crisis is man-made, and mainly centred on unresolved succession matrix.
- BOY (7) MURDERED, HEAD , NECK, ARMS AND LEGS HACKED OFF, IN MUREWA.A 7-year-old boy from Makore Village under Chief Mangwende in Murewa was allegedly murdered last week in a suspected case of ritual killing
- ZIMBABWE NATIONAL STUDENTS UNION (ZINASU) PRESIDENT Takudzwa Ngadziore was denied bail on Monday after a magistrate said he was a threat to public safety.
- MUM OF THREE, (31) NHS ROTHERHAM OPERATING DEPARTMENT worker chased down street and stabbed to death with machete by estranged husband (41)
- 'CORRUPT GWERU CITY WARD 11, COUNCILLOR, ALBERT CHIRAU parcelled out housing stands to his children aged 13 and five'.
VILLAGERS around the Hwange wildlife conservancy area are reported to be illegally working with Chinese poaching cartels to exhume lion skeletons whose bones are processed into top quality wine fetching up to $20,000 a bottle. The chairperson of the Zimbabwe Conservation Taskforce, Johnny Rodrigues, confirmed the development, Wednesday. He said the lion bones had a lucrative market in Asia, adding this has motivated villagers around the Hwange to exhume skeletons that were buried after trophy…Read More