- Zimbabweans should brace for three more years of harship due to austerity measures-Foreign Affairs minister Sibusiso Moyo
- ACCOUNTABILITY-Kenya's Finance minister and the Finance ministry’s permanent sec and other senior officials, arrested on corruption charges.
- Zimbabwean official goes missing from Gems netball base in UK just hours before the team leaves for Zimbabwe tonight.
- Mwayera bus carrying Johane Marange church overturned at the 67 km peg on Harare-Mutare highway near Grasslands Research Station in Marondera.
- Zanu-PF Politburo member Obert Mpofu says an apology by Mnangwagwa's government over the Gukurahundi atrocities will be a disaster for the ruling party and the administration,
VILLAGERS around the Hwange wildlife conservancy area are reported to be illegally working with Chinese poaching cartels to exhume lion skeletons whose bones are processed into top quality wine fetching up to $20,000 a bottle. The chairperson of the Zimbabwe Conservation Taskforce, Johnny Rodrigues, confirmed the development, Wednesday. He said the lion bones had a lucrative market in Asia, adding this has motivated villagers around the Hwange to exhume skeletons that were buried after trophy…Read More