- 'ZIMBABWE'S RESETTLED FARMERS will no longer get free assistance from government, such as seed, fertiliser, diesel and tractors amongst other agricultural inputs, as the command agriculture programme is "riddled with corruption'-Zimbabwe's minister of finance Mthuli Ncube
- CHAMISA vs KHUPE MDCC-T LEADERSHIP feud is still a major issue in parliarment.
- 'THE ONE WHO FELLED MUGABE' Zimbabwe's vice president RTD Gen Chiwenga has been flown back to Zimbabwe from hospital in South Africa.
- NEW NURSING REQUIREMENTS: Zimbabwe's government has tightened nursing entry requirements.
- ZIMBABWE CONSTITUTION COURT REPEALS SECTION 27 OF POSA and outlaws police bans on protests.
VILLAGERS around the Hwange wildlife conservancy area are reported to be illegally working with Chinese poaching cartels to exhume lion skeletons whose bones are processed into top quality wine fetching up to $20,000 a bottle. The chairperson of the Zimbabwe Conservation Taskforce, Johnny Rodrigues, confirmed the development, Wednesday. He said the lion bones had a lucrative market in Asia, adding this has motivated villagers around the Hwange to exhume skeletons that were buried after trophy…Read More