- NELSON CHAMISA'S CCC to boycott 2023 elections
- 11 CAR PILE UP at Coca-Cola Intersection Graniteside Harare
- KINGDOM HOTEL (African Sun Limited) Victoria Falls has announced it is shutting down in January 2022 after failing to agree on lease terms with First Capital Bank, owners of the property.
- 20 000 ZIMBABWE SCHOOL GIRLS fell pregnant between September last 2021 and August 2022
- PRESIDENT Mnangagwa and his VP Chiwenga will take home $69,2 million as their combined basic annual salaries in 2023,
GOVERNMENT yesterday unveiled a new framework to the Indigenisation and Empowerment Policy containing a cocktail of measures expected to complement other initiatives to attract local and Foreign Direct Investment. Over the past few weeks, Finance and Economic Development Minister Patrick Chinamasa and his Youth, Indigenisation and Economic Empowerment counterpart Patrick Zhuwao appeared to differ on the framework and last week had to cancel a joint media briefing they had planned. The ministers, however, managed to…Read More