- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
President Robert Mugabe yesterday used his farewell speech, as outgoing chairperson of the Southern African Development Community (Sadc), to remind his successor, Botswana’s President Ian Khama, that relations between their two countries – now rather strained – were once close. He also used the podium at the opening of the annual Sadc summit in the Botswana capital yesterday to take another stab at South Africa’s white population. – Speaking at the International Convention Centre in…Read More