- NATIONAL CHAIRMAN: MORGAN KOMICHI announces removal of Chamisa as President and that all suspensions and dismissals of any party member by the current leadership between February 2018 and today are null and void.
- POLICE BESEIGED MDC HQ in Harare and barred officials from accessing the offices pending a Supreme court judgment to determine the rightful President of the party.
- BREAKING NEWS: SUPREME COURT RULES MDC Chamisa is not the legitimate President of the party and that Thokozani Khupe is the party's interim president
- Long-serving Zimpapers Masvingo Correspondent Walter Mswazie ,45 died from kidney failure at Makurira Memorial Clinic today.
- TENS OF THOUSANDS OF BRITONS stranded abroad by the coronavirus will be flown home under a new arrangement between the government and airlines.
The internationalized banking system began to run out of control following the deregulation of the banks round about 1980 with the coming to power of Reagan in the United States and Thatcher in the United Kingdom. Deregulation means (among many other things) that money you put into the banks for safe-keeping can be used by bankers for speculation. If they win, you gain nothing. if they lose, you lose. It furher means no limits on interest…Read More