- 'MNANGAGWA IS BETTER THAN THE RACIST DOGS Ian Smith and Cecil Rhodes'-Jonathan Moyo defends Mnangagwa
- ZANU-PF WOMEN'S league endorses Mnangagwa for 2023 elections
- UKRAINE GRANTED European Union candidate status, putting it on a path to join the EU in years to come.
- LONDON WILL BE THE FIRST strategic Nato target to be hit by Russian missiles should World War Three erupt, a close ally of presdient Vladimir Putin has claimed.
- SAA was sold R51($3 16) when it went bankrupt in 2019
The internationalized banking system began to run out of control following the deregulation of the banks round about 1980 with the coming to power of Reagan in the United States and Thatcher in the United Kingdom. Deregulation means (among many other things) that money you put into the banks for safe-keeping can be used by bankers for speculation. If they win, you gain nothing. if they lose, you lose. It furher means no limits on interest…Read More