- 'ZIMBABWE'S RESETTLED FARMERS will no longer get free assistance from government, such as seed, fertiliser, diesel and tractors amongst other agricultural inputs, as the command agriculture programme is "riddled with corruption'-Zimbabwe's minister of finance Mthuli Ncube
- CHAMISA vs KHUPE MDCC-T LEADERSHIP feud is still a major issue in parliarment.
- 'THE ONE WHO FELLED MUGABE' Zimbabwe's vice president RTD Gen Chiwenga has been flown back to Zimbabwe from hospital in South Africa.
- NEW NURSING REQUIREMENTS: Zimbabwe's government has tightened nursing entry requirements.
- ZIMBABWE CONSTITUTION COURT REPEALS SECTION 27 OF POSA and outlaws police bans on protests.
ZANU-PF supporters who were encouraged to invade a goldfield in Bindura (Kitsiyatota) during First Lady Grace Mugabe’s meet-the-people rallies ahead of the controversial Zanu-PF congress last December were given a three-day notice on Monday to leave the area, Zimbabwe Independent reported. Zanu-PF sources said this week the provincial joint operation command (Joc) chaired by Provincial Affairs minister Martin Dinha resolved to force the artisanal miners out of the goldfields by Thursday. “In its disaster management…Read More