- ZANU-PF DEPLOYS ex ministers who were dropped from Cabinet to the party headquarters where they will take up full-time jobs.
- AFTER SEIZING, G40 kingpins Jonathan Moyo and Robert Zhuwawo farms, state seizes Kasukuwere's Concorpia Farm in Mazowe.
- CHAMISA 'holed up' at Matapi Police Station as dozens of Mbare residents were attacked by machete wielding Zanu-PF youths, baying for his blood
- AN army camp commandant, Luxwell Ngara (51) responsible for the maintenance of the Defence House, arrested by Zacc charged with fraud.
- HARARE COUNCIL failing to provide clean water to the residents suspends three senior water engineers
Mutodi said the reports that President Mugabe blocked the arrest of Moyo who is wanted by police to answer charges of corruption and theft of trust property have tainted the office of the President by creating an impression that Mugabe is protecting criminals in his government as long as they support him to stay in power. He said according to reports, Moyo siphoned Zimdef funds meant to promote specialist training in his ministry and diverted…Read More