- BRIGHTHOUSE COLLAPSE came minutes before Italian restaurant chain Carluccio's also fell into administration.
- BrightHouse - the biggest rent-to-own operator in the UK - has collapsed, after an influx of compensation claims for selling to people, many on low incomes and difficulty to access credit from mainstream lenders unable to repay and its shops were then shut owing to coronavirus restrictions on retailers.
- Zimbabweans fled towns yesterday to their rural homes for food security over the 21-day Corona lockdown which came into effect last night
- DYNAMOS captain Partson Jaure has a delicate operation to repair a skull fracture he sustained in a car crash last week.
- WHO Africa, says, of the 47 countries in the WHO Africa region 39 nations are now affected by Covid-19
CHIPINGE’S resource poor smallholder farmers are accruing huge livestock losses due to drought and diseases, with the latest statistics indicating that more than 1 300 cattle have died in the past few months. The cattle are dying at an alarming rate due to a combination of feed and water shortages as well as exposure to diseases like foot and mouth and anthrax. Chipinge District is a controlled zone that stretches to Chiredzi due to its…Read More