- EUROPEAN UNION (EU) is against Zimbabwe's own patriotic Act.
- FEMALE Harare airport security scan operator stole US$2million but was sold out by a disgruntled boyfriend
- Zanu-PF conditions for talks with opposition CCC leader Chamisa
- US$1:ZW$400, with highest inflation in Africa blames Russia, Ukraine crisis for economic shocks in Zimbabwe
- Revealed: 'Neil Parish named as Tory MP suspended after being caught watching pornography in Parliament'
BULAWAYO TOWN CLERK, FORMER VFALLS TOWN CLERK RTD major Christopher Dube has been suspended by Kambarami a convicted electrical extension cord thief in July as the Bulawayo town clerk after councillors accused him of incompetence and abuse of office.Acting mayor Tinashe Kambarami accused Dube of mishandling Bulawayo’s water crisis, misappropriating a ward retention fund, abuse of office and failing to implement council resolutions.Kambarami suspended Dube without benefits, and barred him from entering administrative council buildings….Read More