- CONSTITUTIONAL COURT STRIPS PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA OF POWERS to appoint and remove the Vice Presidents after it delivered a landmark ruling wherein it declared as unconstitutional the legality of the Constitution of Zimbabwe Amendment (No.1) Act
- CORONAVIRUS: Chinhoyi Provincial Hospital nurses recently fled after 2 suspected Covid-19 cases in fear of infection due to lack of protective clothing.
- 'CORONAVIRUS UK: UK COULD BE COMPENSATED AS MUCH AS £351billion by China after more than one million people globally, has cost the G7 group of nations including the UK, US and Japan a huge £3.2 trillion'
- 46 AFRICAN STATES HAVE REPORTED 9 198 positive cases and 414 deaths, besides SA and Egypt all reported over 100 cases
- EBOLA , (BSE)/mad cow disease, now Corona Virus from Covid affecting the whole globe-source meat..hmn-
BULAWAYO TOWN CLERK, FORMER VFALLS TOWN CLERK RTD major Christopher Dube has been suspended by Kambarami a convicted electrical extension cord thief in July as the Bulawayo town clerk after councillors accused him of incompetence and abuse of office.Acting mayor Tinashe Kambarami accused Dube of mishandling Bulawayo’s water crisis, misappropriating a ward retention fund, abuse of office and failing to implement council resolutions.Kambarami suspended Dube without benefits, and barred him from entering administrative council buildings….Read More