- 3National Railways of ZIMBABWE workers died last night in train crash between Mutare and Machipanda
- ZANU-PF initiates MNANGAGWA third term in office campaign
- 'I and my family are Zanu- PF and will not donate to opposition '-Chivayo
- Jailed Russian Alexei Navalny an opposition leader, has died
- 2 South Africa soldiers killed, 2 wounded in DRC (SADC) training.
BULAWAYO TOWN CLERK, FORMER VFALLS TOWN CLERK RTD major Christopher Dube has been suspended by Kambarami a convicted electrical extension cord thief in July as the Bulawayo town clerk after councillors accused him of incompetence and abuse of office.
Acting mayor Tinashe Kambarami accused Dube of mishandling Bulawayo’s water crisis, misappropriating a ward retention fund, abuse of office and failing to implement council resolutions.
Kambarami suspended Dube without benefits, and barred him from entering administrative council buildings. Kambarami who himself is reportedly a convicted thief , was fined by a court for stealing an electrical extension cord and according to court records, Kambarami (32) was in July fined US$80 or 18 days in prison for stealing an extension cord from an electrician he had hired to do manual work at his offices.Source – Byo24
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows1) Global News 4us all 206,700Members2) Democratic Prosperous Future 32,313 Members3) Climate, Green Energy, Pollution 18,708 members4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,802 likes22,796 followers.Followed by 12,380 people