- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
- MATEBELELAND, vow to shut down Nursing schools over tribal recruitment exercise in place of locals, no lessons until locals are recruited.
Johannesburg – Foreign nationals were attacked in separate incidents on Johannesburg’s East Rand at the weekend, police said. According to News24, on Saturday, in Tsepong in De Dear, three men shot an Ethiopian national inside a shop. “The suspects got into their vehicle and drove away. Nothing was taken,” said Lieutenant Colonel Lungelo Dlamini in a statement. Members of the police’s dog unit later tracked down the getaway vehicle and arrested three men who were…Read More