- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
- ZIMBABWE ARMY AND POLICE have sealed all access into the capital city Harare, with no civilians being allowed into CBD
- '180 COVID-19 DEATHS at Kettering General Hospital with three more Covid-19 deaths bringing the total now to 180 deaths'
Zimbabwe’s Former Finance Minister Tendai Biti, is a man who has been involved in Zimbabwe’s long draw politics of confusion stretching from as far back as the early 90s when he was a University of Zimbabwe, student leader. He was rcently appointed as the leader of the newly formed People’s Democratic Party (PDP) and like any new leader he has chosen to start on a high note by this week launching an African leader charm offensive to…Read More