- MAUSOLEUM"We want you to lead this country from your grave, while you lie at the National Heroes Acre,” Gucci Grace
- PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA constructing a mausoleum at the National Heroes' Acre hill top where the former leader will be buried,
- At least 11 HEADS of state, 8 ex African Presidents had by yesterday confirmed their attendance at Mugabe’s State funeral service
- MUGABE , DEAD: 'A diarrhoea outbreak spreads across Harare, with hundreds affected', Harare Health Services dir Chonzi
- 22 injured after kombi with school children did not give way, and collided with a car at the intersection of Luveve and Masiyephambili roads in Emakhandeni, Bulawayo.
One of the most distinct features that differentiates MDC from all other political parties in Zimbabwe – save for one or two – is our refusal to use violence as a means of achieving political objectives. You might argue all you like that this has cost us millions of votes, but MDC is adamant that violence – among other repulsive evils like bribery, corruption, tribalism and vote-buying – must remain forever banished from our book…Read More