- Schools, polytechs, universities face closure due to stunted skill development, institutional infrastructure development
- SUSPENDED head of ZBC radio Robson Mhandu leaves as ZBC CEO Adelaide Chikunguru resigns.
- MNANGAGWA aborts landing, Vic Falls airport closed, VP Chiwenga rushed by security back to hotel as Zimbabwe declares heightened alert
- 'PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA fires Air Force commander Ellison Moyo'
- NELSON CHAMISA denies involvement with new political movement
AT least 50 families were left homeless after they were evicted from Dowend Farm and dumped by the roadside along the Inkomo Barracks-Darwendale Road on Saturday. The families claimed they were evicted by a messenger of court, who stormed the farm in the company of riot police officers, accusing them of being illegal settlers on Enerst Chikambi’s property. When NewsDay visited the farm in the afternoon, the victims, who comprised mostly women and children,…Read More