- ACCIDENT-5DEAD, 11 injured in kombi crash after the driver lost control near Morgenster Mission Hospital Wednesday morning.
- NEWSDAY INTERVIEW WITH 'AIPPA/ POSA ARCHITECT self-exiled Jonathan Moyo, attempting to appear the victim of a coup that never was'
- MAN DETAINED, several people injured after a stabbing at London Bridge and armed police opening fire on a man following the incident on Friday afternoon just before 2pm.
- The Zimbabwe Hospital Doctors Association and the Senior Hospital Doctors Association have rejected the 48 hours moratorium to return to work.
- DISMISSED DOCTORS HAVE 48 HOURS TO RETURN TO WORK, without reapplying or being asked many questions according to President Mnangagwa
THE inquest into the stampede which left 11 people dead at a Prophetic Healing and Deliverance (PHD) Ministries all-night prayer meeting at Mbizo Stadium in Kwekwe last year failed to resume yesterday after prosecutor Salome Maunganidze fell sick. The matter, which opened on January 28 with police and council blaming PHD Ministries for the stampede, was due to continue yesterday with other police officers due to give evidence before resident magistrate Taurai Manwere. However, area…Read More