- 'Light-skinned Asian man in his mid-20s, stabbed a 10-year-old boy in front of his mother in the area of Belper Street, Leicester'
- ZANU-PF- Matemadanda says the United States and Britain, alleging that the two powers were meddling into Zimbabwean politics.
- SA PRESIDENT RAMAPHOSA must use his African Union (AU) chairmanship to intervene on the never ending Zimbabwe deepening political and economic crisis.
- HWANGE YESTERDAY RECEIVED A TOTAL OF 139mm rainfall in just three hours which overwhelmed the drainage system causing flash floods. 35 families were affected by the heavy rains and flooding mainly in Number 1 and Sinderela villages.
- THE ZIMBABWE NATIONAL ROADS ADMINISTRATION (Zinara) has terminated contracts for nearly 100 cashiers, allegedly to plug leakages at tollgates.
THE inquest into the stampede which left 11 people dead at a Prophetic Healing and Deliverance (PHD) Ministries all-night prayer meeting at Mbizo Stadium in Kwekwe last year failed to resume yesterday after prosecutor Salome Maunganidze fell sick. The matter, which opened on January 28 with police and council blaming PHD Ministries for the stampede, was due to continue yesterday with other police officers due to give evidence before resident magistrate Taurai Manwere. However, area…Read More