- BULAWAYO POLICE ARREST HUNDREDS of people who were queuing at TM Hyper to buy maize meal, a few hours after the police issued an order instructing people to vacate the CBD and follow the Lockdown regulations that seek to effect social distancing.
- JUDGEMENT that Chamisa is not the legitimate leader of the MDC -T, reinforces Khupe's claim to MDC constitutional leadership and control of MDC finances, assets including, buildings, furniture, vehicles and documents, literally all MDC material as the acting president of the MDC at law.
- MDC ALLIANCE VP Welshman Ncube agrees with the judges yesterday that Chamisa is not the legitimate leader of the MDC -T.
- MDC Alliance VP Ncube confronted Komichi and Mwonzora on "the Zanu-PF" strategy to destroy the main opposition through the courts.
- 1 680 PRISONERS-53 women and 1 627 men prisoners were yesterday released from prisons countrywide under the presidential amnesty.
CHIPINGE-A Chimanimani man went berserk last month, killing a three-month-old child by striking the tot with an iron bar ill after he had also battered the mother, leaving her for dead. Petros Kunyongana, 20, of Chibuwe Village, under Chief Mutambara, told a local court that he was possessed by evil spirits when the committed the offence. He alleged that his parents killed a person during the liberation struggle and that the avenging spirit was tormenting…Read More