- 'Ex Sunday Mail Editor Edmund Kudzayi , this week sensationally claimed that exiled ex-minister Jonathan Moyo funded the MDC 2018 presidential candidate Nelson Chamisa's election campaign'.
- BUS ACCIDENT, AGAIN! 1 passenger died and 16 were injured when a Checheche bound Inter Africa bus overturned at the 27km peg along Harare-Marondera road at 0620am , with 25 passengers on board.
- Mliswa a nephew of Zimbabwe's President Mnangagwa , forcibly grabbed a million-pound business investment in Harare nearly a decade ago from cancer patient, British businessman Paul Westwood.
- OPPOSITION MDC-ALLIANCE HAS BEEN CAPTURED BY THE ZANU PF G40 cabal, amid indications that the cabal kingpins funded the opposition outfit and did consultancy work ahead of the 2018 harmonised elections.
- A US-BASED STRATEGIC THINK TANK PREDICTS A 'resounding 2023 election victory by President Emmerson Mnangagwa to' in a revealing report released on Thursday.
CHIPINGE-A Chimanimani man went berserk last month, killing a three-month-old child by striking the tot with an iron bar ill after he had also battered the mother, leaving her for dead.
Petros Kunyongana, 20, of Chibuwe Village, under Chief Mutambara, told a local court that he was possessed by evil spirits when the committed the offence.
He alleged that his parents killed a person during the liberation struggle and that the avenging spirit was tormenting their family.
Kunyongana was not asked to plead when he appeared before Chipinge magistrate, Sharon Chipanga Wednesday facing murder and attempted murder charges.
He was advised to apply for bail application to the High Court.
Prosecutors said horrific attack occurred on October 22, around 2000 hours, when Memory Banga retired to bed but forgot to lock her bedroom door.
Thirty minutes later, Kanyongana also went to sleep in his bedroom in the same house.
Court head that at around 0300 hours during the night, Kanyongana woke up and took an iron bar that was under his bed and went into Banga`s bedroom.
He hit Banga several times in the head with the bar until she fell unconscious, having sustained serious head injuries.
Kanyongana then attacked the child several times in the head, killing the tot on spot.
Prosecutors said he took the minor’s corpse and hid it in a hill about a kilometre away from the scene to conceal the offence.
He left the iron bar which he used to commit the offence in his room and fled.
Court was told that Banga was later referred to Birchenough Bridge Hospital where she was admitted and still receiving treatment. by Manicaland Correspondent