- ZIMBABWE IS COMPLETELY IGNORANT over transgender issues according to - transgender activist - Nathanson who was forced me out of Zim due to harassment
- AN ARMED ROBBER, ONE of a 5-men gang that robbed and murdered a woman in Gokwe was shot and killed by police at a road block early Saturday morning along the Harare-Chirundu Highway.
- Ex president Mphoko sues his former lawyer and MDC VP Prof Welshman Ncube over $1.4m, trust funds relating to the sale of Choppies shares
- MNANGAGWA'S NEPHEW, Norton MP Temba Mliswa and staff forcefully ejected from Karoi Country Club by war veterans.
- EX South Africa President Jacob Zuma is currently in Cuba seeking treatment for a memory loss illness linked to an alleged poison plot from 2014.
In a typically indifferent attitude towards the mass suffering endured by the people of Zimbabwe, courtesy of the autocratic rule by her despot 91 year old, Zimbabwe’s president Robert Mugabe, the first Lady, Grace Mugabe, announced, at Murombedzi Growth Point in Zvimba that the Republic Of Zimbabwe will miss the ruthless veteran leader when he is gone. Grace claims that President Robert Mugabe, 91, , will one day leave office and that day will come when Mugabe will noo longer be there…Read More