- NATIONAL CHAIRMAN: MORGAN KOMICHI announces removal of Chamisa as President and that all suspensions and dismissals of any party member by the current leadership between February 2018 and today are null and void.
- POLICE BESEIGED MDC HQ in Harare and barred officials from accessing the offices pending a Supreme court judgment to determine the rightful President of the party.
- BREAKING NEWS: SUPREME COURT RULES MDC Chamisa is not the legitimate President of the party and that Thokozani Khupe is the party's interim president
- Long-serving Zimpapers Masvingo Correspondent Walter Mswazie ,45 died from kidney failure at Makurira Memorial Clinic today.
- TENS OF THOUSANDS OF BRITONS stranded abroad by the coronavirus will be flown home under a new arrangement between the government and airlines.
As jittery ordinary Zimbabweans wait with bated breath for the introduction of bond notes next month, the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe (RBZ) has warned of worsening cash shortages ahead, in a further dose of bad news for the country’s dying economy. This comes as the current severe cash shortages have seen desperate depositors swamping banks as they bid to withdraw their little savings ahead of the imminent introduction of the much-distrusted bond notes. Addressing delegates…Read More