- 'As long as Mnangagwa is there, we shall remain under the auspices of a dictator, He will go whether he likes it or not. This is not his mother's country,'-Job Sikhala MDC deputy national chairperson
- Jonathan Moyo is seeking to apologise to VP Chiwenga after accusing him of using a ghost writer for his doctoral thesis.
- LACK OF FUEL and kombis plus fare increase up to $8-to $15 per trip force sores of commuters in Bulawayo to board open trucks and walk home.
- ACCIDENT: A boy (9) died after he was hit by a kombi at the intersection of 3rd Avenue and Fort Street in Bulawayo.
- SUSPENDED ZANU PFdeputy youth secretary Lewis Matutu has been stripped of his Kwekwe farm which he had violently grabbed from Onisimo Zhavairo with the help of over 20 ruling party youths.
POLICE in Harare have turned down a request by the opposition MDC-T to hold a protest march against the government’s alleged misrule tomorrow, citing shortage of security details. In a letter sent to MDC-T secretary-general Douglas Mwonzora, officer commanding Harare Central police, Newbert Saunyama claimed the planned mass protests would disrupt “the flow of traffic and people as well as peace being enjoyed currently”. “We would like to advise you that we are unable…Read More