- DRIVERLESS BUSES FLEET- such as in Shenzhen, China, now ready for UK in 2020 after £4.35m part-funding from the UK government ( Project Cav Forth )
- DRAMA as Bulawayo's Mzilikazi Police Station junior cops refused to be deployed wearing anti-riot gear when there was no threat on violence
- ZIMBABWEAN Seth Van Beek 18, from Preston, is now UK's youngest licensed commercial pilot, after completing 18 months training and clocked up 150 hours in the air before he passed with flying colours.
- ZINARA lays off 250 employees, while another 96 terminations are currently being processed according to Zinara board chair, Michael Madana
- 2 Student nurses in a unit for the mentally infirm, jailed for stoning and filming distressed patients on their mobiles
Ailing MDC-T leader Morgan Tsvangirai is due for more cancer treatment in South Africa this week. Tsvangirai early this year revealed that he was suffering from cancer of the colon. He has lost considerable weight. His spokesperson, Luke Tamborinyoka revealed that the former Prime Minister would be undergoing chemotherapy treatment. “The president (Tsvangirai), unfortunately, will be receiving treatment at the same time, so he will not be attending. “I am not sure though if he…Read More