- DRIVERLESS BUSES FLEET- such as in Shenzhen, China, now ready for UK in 2020 after £4.35m part-funding from the UK government ( Project Cav Forth )
- DRAMA as Bulawayo's Mzilikazi Police Station junior cops refused to be deployed wearing anti-riot gear when there was no threat on violence
- ZIMBABWEAN Seth Van Beek 18, from Preston, is now UK's youngest licensed commercial pilot, after completing 18 months training and clocked up 150 hours in the air before he passed with flying colours.
- ZINARA lays off 250 employees, while another 96 terminations are currently being processed according to Zinara board chair, Michael Madana
- 2 Student nurses in a unit for the mentally infirm, jailed for stoning and filming distressed patients on their mobiles
PRIVATE equity group, Brainworks Capital, expected to earn a healthy $100 million when it was contracted to advise the government in its bid to force foreign mining companies to comply with the country’s indigenisation laws. The company was awarded the deal by a department in the empowerment ministry then headed by Saviour Kasukuwere without going to tender. “It’s not our duty to know whether there was supposed to be tenders or not,” Brainworks’ chief executive,…Read More