- President Emmerson Mnangagwa assures Tsvangirais family that Zimbabwe government will cover the R2 million health costs incurred by the late MDC leader, Morgan Tsvangirai
- Harare law firm Atherstone & Cook about his estate more than three times, apparently fearing that his beloved spouse would become a victim of property grabbing by his relatives.
- Funeral UPDATE: Tsvangirai's body flown in army chopper from One Commando barracks in Harare to Humanikwa Village, in Buhera for burial tomorrow
- MDC T SECRETARY GENERAL Douglas Mwonzora says MDC T will soon have an an extraordinary congress for the selection of a new MDC T leader and presidential candidate in preparation for 2018 general polls.
- The late MDC-T leader, Morgan Tsvangirai's mother, Lydia Zvaipa, was conspicuous by her absence at a memorial service for her son held at Mabelreign Methodist Fellowship Church in Harare yesterday, as tensions rose
ZANU-PF secretary for legal affairs Emmerson Mnangagwa has urged Zimbabweans to jealously guard their national heritage in the face of moves by ex-Rhodesians to subvert the country by proxy. Mnangagwa, who is the senior Zanu-PF cadre in the Midlands Province said this as he addressed 10 000 revolutionary party supporters at a rally to drum up support for Zanu-PF National Assembly candidate Justice Mayor Wadyajena at Mutora business centre in Gokwe Nembudziya on Saturday. “Now…Read More