- BEING gay isn't illegal in Zimbabwe but, consensual physical conduct between men is punishable with a fine, or up to one year in prison, or both according to the country's Criminal Law.
- 'POLICE:manhunt for 5 members of the notorious machete wielding gang called the ‘Ziga clan’ for murder, robbery and assault '.
- TWO Zimbabwe Honda Fit pirate taxi drivers regularly offered lifts then robbed Bulawayo passengers of money, bank cards and phones at gunpoint.
- THREE armed Zimbabweans steal US$180 000 from Mr Farai Vengesai (27) , a Nketa 6, Bulawayo man,visiting relatives in Killarney suburb.
- FALSE MEDIA ALERT, brings hundreds Zimbabwe students to Zanu PF HQ, then sealed off as military conducted a bomb sweep
. A MAN from Lupane who killed his workmate and hid the body in a bush near Matopos National Park where it was devoured by hyenas, was yesterday sentenced to 10 years in jail. Postmortem results show that the heart, tongue, trachea, mouth, generative organs, kidneys, liver, bladder, intestines and other stomach contents were missing. Bulawayo High Court judge Justice Nokuthula Moyo convicted Godfrey Mlalazi (41) of Sishane Village 4 of a lesser charge of…Read More