- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
- MATEBELELAND, vow to shut down Nursing schools over tribal recruitment exercise in place of locals, no lessons until locals are recruited.
MAGWEGWE and Nkulumane suburbs, including the peri-urban Robert Sinyoka Village have been identified as Bulawayo’s HIV hotspots, where the highest numbers of infected juveniles are found. National Aids Council (Nac) Bulawayo provincial coordinator Mrs Sinatra Nyathi said the three areas presented the most risk to young women in the city.Speaking at Eveline High School yesterday, Mrs Nyathi said, “Statistics show that adolescents drive most HIV new infections in the country hence the need to target…Read More