- US$98k fraud at Bulawayo milling company
- SHARE SWAP EXPOSES TAGWIREI'S vast web
- ZIMBABWE IS SET TO MISS OUT ON THE COVID-19 DEBT RELIEF specifically set aside by the European Union for African countries because of its bad debtor tag.
- VICE PRESIDENT CONSTANTINO CHIWENGA'S ESTRANGED WIFE Marry has filed an urgent High Court application seeking the release of her passport to allow her to receive urgent medical attention in South Africa. This comes after Marry was diagnosed with lymphoedema - a condition which her doctors describe as a build-up of fluids in body tissues that can no longer be drained, causing massive swelling.
- MDC ALLIANCE VICE PRESIDENT AND LAWYER TENDAI BITI WAS ARRESTED and charged with assault on Friday after attending a police station by appointment.
ZANU-PF politician and businessman, Philip Chiyangwa, and former chairman for the ruling party in Mashonaland West, Temba Mliswa, look set to go head to head in Zifa Presidency elections after Mliswa also entered the race to occupy the hot seat at number 53 Livingstone Avenue. The ZIFA elections will be conducted on the 5th of December. Chiyangwa and Mliswa looks like do not see eye to eye after Chiyangwa said Mliswa is no saint having…Read More