- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
- ZIMBABWE ARMY AND POLICE have sealed all access into the capital city Harare, with no civilians being allowed into CBD
- '180 COVID-19 DEATHS at Kettering General Hospital with three more Covid-19 deaths bringing the total now to 180 deaths'
United Family International Church (UFIC) leader Emmanuel Makandiwa and his wife Ruth donated a water pumping system and groceries worth more than US$30 000 to Chikurubi Maximum Security Prison. The water system, which will mostly benefit prison farm projects, was handed over to Zimbabwe Prison and Correctional Services (ZPCS) officials on Wednesday by Pastor Rufaro Nyadembera of Agape Family Care, the church’s charity arm. “Do not lose hope, or be discouraged, take this time as…Read More