- COVID-19 mothers can still breastfeed as benefits outweighed the potential risks of transmitting the virus to children-(WHO)
- TANZANIA GOVERNMENT OFFICIALLY BANS ALL SOCIAL MEDIA OUTLETS broadcasting foreign content without government permission.
- A LIBERATION WAR VET GROUP who feel they are entitled to all and no one else is, ..its chaos,..welcome to Zimbabwe!
- 150 YEARS AGO DURING THE COLONISATION ERA, the farm masters would leave their spare pairs of specs on a rock and tell the natives, 'Im sailing back to England for 6 months but my eyes sitting on that rock in the field will be watching you 24/7.
- UNITED NATIONS SAYS IT IS FOLLOWING THE ZIMBABWE CRISIS WITH CONCERN, urging Harare to respect human rights amid pressure for the matter to be tabled at the global meeting.
POLICE in Bulawayo have arrested a man suspected to be the infamous “skull basher” who allegedly unleashed a reign of terror on residents mugging them and bashing their skulls with stones. At least two residents are thought to have died after Tinashe Siziba from Pumula South suburb allegedly attacked them near Makoni Shopping Centre. Detectives have linked Siziba to the death of Patronella Zimende, 23, who was attacked at the crime hotspot in March this year…Read More