- 'POLICE:manhunt for 5 members of the notorious machete wielding gang called the ‘Ziga clan’ for murder, robbery and assault '.
- TWO Zimbabwe Honda Fit pirate taxi drivers regularly offered lifts then robbed Bulawayo passengers of money, bank cards and phones at gunpoint.
- THREE armed Zimbabweans steal US$180 000 from Mr Farai Vengesai (27) , a Nketa 6, Bulawayo man,visiting relatives in Killarney suburb.
- FALSE MEDIA ALERT, brings hundreds Zimbabwe students to Zanu PF HQ, then sealed off as military conducted a bomb sweep
- DETHRONED Ntabazinduna Chief Ndiweni, has left the country for the United Kingdom for a cataract operation, after eye surgery in Bulawayo
Former Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe Governor Dr Kombo Moyana has had his eight-hectare prime land in Mt Pleasant Heights attached over a $251 000 debt, a sign that the banker might have fallen on hard times. Dr Moyana’s company, Playgreen Farming (Private) Limited, borrowed $251 800 from Agatec Enterprises but failed to pay back within the agreed time-frame. Agatec, through its lawyer, Mr Vusani Bangidza of Tavenhave and Machingauta Legal Practitioners, issued…Read More