- Dr SOLWAYO NGWENYA tweets that Dr Peter Mugobeyi who was abducted almost a week ago has been found disoriented and trying to get lifts to Harare'
- MUGABE'S COUSIN IGNATIOUS CHOMBO'S HEALTH deteriorates and government denies him his passport to seek medical attention from abroad
- #Free Zimbabwe World Awareness Campaign Mnangagwa faces protests at the UN General Assembly in New York next week, from Zimbabweans based in the US
- Chamisa $720k richer as Mnangagwa's treasury releases $3.4 million to MDC under the Political Parties Finance Act.
- DOCTORS, protesting Peter Magombeyi abduction on Saturday after calling for a pay strike, blocked by riot police
Former Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe Governor Dr Kombo Moyana has had his eight-hectare prime land in Mt Pleasant Heights attached over a $251 000 debt, a sign that the banker might have fallen on hard times. Dr Moyana’s company, Playgreen Farming (Private) Limited, borrowed $251 800 from Agatec Enterprises but failed to pay back within the agreed time-frame. Agatec, through its lawyer, Mr Vusani Bangidza of Tavenhave and Machingauta Legal Practitioners, issued…Read More