- 'MNANGAGWA IS BETTER THAN THE RACIST DOGS Ian Smith and Cecil Rhodes'-Jonathan Moyo defends Mnangagwa
- ZANU-PF WOMEN'S league endorses Mnangagwa for 2023 elections
- UKRAINE GRANTED European Union candidate status, putting it on a path to join the EU in years to come.
- LONDON WILL BE THE FIRST strategic Nato target to be hit by Russian missiles should World War Three erupt, a close ally of presdient Vladimir Putin has claimed.
- SAA was sold R51($3 16) when it went bankrupt in 2019
State media columnist Nathaniel Manheru has declared that ZANU PF is set for an emphatic 2018 election victory. Manheru, widely thought to be President Robert Mugabe’s spokesperson George Charamba said Zanu PF preoccupation is not to hand over power. He asked in his Saturday Herald column “What should be ZANU-PF’s preoccupation? To lose power? To have it in order to hand it over? My goodness! The world as it should be, never as it…Read More