- Zimbabweans should brace for three more years of harship due to austerity measures-Foreign Affairs minister Sibusiso Moyo
- ACCOUNTABILITY-Kenya's Finance minister and the Finance ministry’s permanent sec and other senior officials, arrested on corruption charges.
- Zimbabwean official goes missing from Gems netball base in UK just hours before the team leaves for Zimbabwe tonight.
- Mwayera bus carrying Johane Marange church overturned at the 67 km peg on Harare-Mutare highway near Grasslands Research Station in Marondera.
- Zanu-PF Politburo member Obert Mpofu says an apology by Mnangwagwa's government over the Gukurahundi atrocities will be a disaster for the ruling party and the administration,
Government has released at least US$6,4 million for the roughly 43 000 beneficiaries of the War Veteran School Fees Fund, fulfilling President Mugabe’s promise early this month that the money would be released in time for the second term. Schools open on May 3. Secretary for Welfare Services for War Veterans, War Collaborators, Ex-Political Detainees and Ex-Restrictees Brigadier-General (Retired) Walter Tapfumaneyi told The Sunday Mail last week that Treasury had released the funds. “We have…Read More