- EUROPEAN UNION (EU) is against Zimbabwe's own patriotic Act.
- FEMALE Harare airport security scan operator stole US$2million but was sold out by a disgruntled boyfriend
- Zanu-PF conditions for talks with opposition CCC leader Chamisa
- US$1:ZW$400, with highest inflation in Africa blames Russia, Ukraine crisis for economic shocks in Zimbabwe
- Revealed: 'Neil Parish named as Tory MP suspended after being caught watching pornography in Parliament'
Government has released at least US$6,4 million for the roughly 43 000 beneficiaries of the War Veteran School Fees Fund, fulfilling President Mugabe’s promise early this month that the money would be released in time for the second term. Schools open on May 3. Secretary for Welfare Services for War Veterans, War Collaborators, Ex-Political Detainees and Ex-Restrictees Brigadier-General (Retired) Walter Tapfumaneyi told The Sunday Mail last week that Treasury had released the funds. “We have…Read More