- 17,089 UK CONFIRMED CORONAVIRUS CASES as number of UK deaths rises above 1,000 after 260 deaths up from 759 on Friday.
- PRESIDENT TRUMP HAS SIGNED THE LARGEST-ever US financial stimulus package, worth $2tn (£1.7tn), as the country grapples with the coronavirus pandemic.
- BREAKING NEWS: CRISIS: PM Johnson has tested positive for coronavirus and is self-isolating in Downing Street at a time of global health crisis
- DYSON HAS RECEIVED AN ORDER FROM THE UK government for 10,000 ventilators to support efforts by the country's National Health Service to treat coronavirus patients.
- US PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP HAS ORDERED GENERAL MOTORS TO MAKE VENTILATORS ventilators for coronavirus patients after attacking the car giant's chief executive.
Impala Platinum (Implats), the second-largest miner of the precious metal, was yesterday battling to contain a potentially bitter fallout with Harare after documents showed the company’s unit in Zimbabwe had used an offshore company to pay employees, the Business Report reported. Zimplats is the largest mining company in Zimbabwe and a significant contributor to the country’s fiscus. Together with other foreign companies in Zimbabwe, Implats is facing fresh demands that it gives up majority…Read More