- US R&B SINGER Tinashe Kachingwe says she is'proud of Zimbabwean roots' after an internet row about her citizenship,
- ‘3 Zimbavhas/ Zimbabweans Zesa CEO Chifamba (59), (ZETDC) MD-Chinembiri (53) Fin dir-Dhliwayo (51) in US$11,8 mil scam’
- Three of the most controversial figures of Sudan’s ruling Transitional Military Council , top Generals offer to resign, a key demand of the protest movement
- WHITE SUPREMACIST with tatoo of black man with a noose around his neck hanging from a tree, has been executed Texas for brutal dragging death of black man
- MALI'S ENTIRE GOVERNMENT RESIGNS AFTER 134 people were massacred in an attack on a village in central Mali a few weeks ago.
The Manicaland Provincial Lands Committee has started the process of downsizing farms a move that would result in people who are failing to fully utilise their pieces of land losing it. The process is targeting 2 farmers who benefited from the land reform programme and whose farms exceed recommended farm sizes, in an exercise expected to free up idle land for redistribution to the landless. This is in accordance with the Statutory Instrument 288 of…Read More