- 'MDC banned from Question and Answer with Ministers in parliament as they don't recognise Mnangagwa as President' Jacob Mudenda
- ZANU-PF sec for admin Obert Mpofu sues Youth Affairs dep sec Lewis Matutu for $10 million over accusing him of corruption.
- COURT UPHOLDS KHUPE'S position that she has the right to challenge , Chamisa's appeal against ruling that he is not the legitimate MDC leader.
- Mnangagwa hosts a prayer service at State House for lifting of sanctions , an event mocked as "tomfoolery" by the MDC opposition.
- Zimbabwe will not renew expired passports which still have blank / unused pages 'Its simply showing us that they do not need the passports'
TWO men died while three others were seriously injured in a free-for-all beer brawl in which patrons set upon each other with iron bars in Masvingo Acting Masvingo police spokesperson Assistant Inspector Kudakwashe Dehwa said the fierce fight started when one of the patrons at Mudzivo Bottle Store confronted a group that he accused of having caused his arrest in a 2014 assault case. He said Soul Kani, 42, Paul Masimire, 65, and Lloyd…Read More