- NELSON CHAMISA THE MDC ALLIANCE PRESIDENT, has promised to block Zimbabwe's 2023 national elections if necessary political and electoral reforms are not implemented.
- VICE PRESIDENT MOHADI SAYS, 'We got our independence from Britain, but the white man never gave us Black Natives, knowledge on how to run our economy,'... Interesting!
- FORMER, ZANU PF, NATIONAL SECRETARY FOR ADMINISTRATION, Didymus Mutasa (84) bounces back into Zanu-PF
- BULAWAYO MATERDEI HOSPITAL will charge US$ 60 for casualty, US$3000 for a general ward and US$5000 for ICU for Coronavirus.
- WHICH PARTY deserves such a party card for its brainwashed supporters...yep, I thought so,..shhhh!
CDE Victor Matemadanda, the secretary general of the war veterans’ association, is facing arrest after allegedly assaulting a fellow war veteran from Gokwe. Cde Matemadanda beat up Cde Stephen Moyo whom he accused of supporting the First Lady Cde Grace Mugabe and opposing the association’s embattled leader, Cde Christopher Mutsvangwa. Both Cdes Matemadanda and Moyo confirmed the altercation which they said occurred on Friday at Sasame 1 Suburb in Gokwe town, at around…Read More