- Long-serving Zimpapers Masvingo Correspondent Walter Mswazie ,45 died from kidney failure at Makurira Memorial Clinic today.
- TENS OF THOUSANDS OF BRITONS stranded abroad by the coronavirus will be flown home under a new arrangement between the government and airlines.
- BRIGHTHOUSE COLLAPSE came minutes before Italian restaurant chain Carluccio's also fell into administration.
- BrightHouse - the biggest rent-to-own operator in the UK - has collapsed, after an influx of compensation claims for selling to people, many on low incomes and difficulty to access credit from mainstream lenders unable to repay and its shops were then shut owing to coronavirus restrictions on retailers.
- Zimbabweans fled towns yesterday to their rural homes for food security over the 21-day Corona lockdown which came into effect last night
RUSAPE-A mentally challenged man from Chief Marange butchered his brother in cold blood, chopped him into pieces and packed his remains in an empty fifty kg bag after he denied him food. Police confirmed the incident. Tonderai Kichini 29 of Muchiwanga village has since been arrested by police. Police spokesperson, Assistant Inspector Luxon Chananda, said on July 10, the deceased Tichaona Kichini, 34, was left to care for his mentally challenged brother Tonderai after their…Read More