- US R&B SINGER Tinashe Kachingwe says she is'proud of Zimbabwean roots' after an internet row about her citizenship,
- ‘3 Zimbavhas/ Zimbabweans Zesa CEO Chifamba (59), (ZETDC) MD-Chinembiri (53) Fin dir-Dhliwayo (51) in US$11,8 mil scam’
- Three of the most controversial figures of Sudan’s ruling Transitional Military Council , top Generals offer to resign, a key demand of the protest movement
- WHITE SUPREMACIST with tatoo of black man with a noose around his neck hanging from a tree, has been executed Texas for brutal dragging death of black man
- MALI'S ENTIRE GOVERNMENT RESIGNS AFTER 134 people were massacred in an attack on a village in central Mali a few weeks ago.
President Robert Mugabe’s government will introduce a law in Zimbabwe’s parliament that requires senior public officials to declare assets as part of measures to tackle corruption. Critics and the opposition accuse Mugabe of turning a blind eye to graft, especially among his close allies and ministers, and say endemic corruption is one reason that foreign companies are not investing in the Southern African nation. Mugabe said in a speech published in the state-owned Herald newspaper…Read More