- 'COURT UPHOLDS charges against this flag Mawarire, trade unionists Mutasa and Moyo, of trying to subvert a constitutionally elected government'
- SADC REGION DECLARE 25 th October as solidarity day against sanctions on Zimbabwe , and war vets recommend anti-sanctions holiday on 25 th October
- ' A BULAWAYO TOUT (33) KILLED his cousin (40) with an iron bar and broomstick then reported to police that he had found him dead.'
- ZANU PF dep youth league leader Matutu says Prof Moyo has lost relevance and is a useless and permanent fugitive.
- Coltart says Mnangagwa's intensifying of crackdown against the opposition, use of brute force to crush people's dissent indicates gvt fear of the new wave
Conflict and strife continue to bedevil the central African state of Burundi with the UN human rights chief Zeid Ra’ad Al Hussein raising warning flags over the escalation of violence coupled with chilling allegations of security forces behind the gang rape assaults on women, ethnic genocides and mass graves. At the same time four ex generals have been sentenced to life in prison for their part in the failed, Burundi May coup, whilst…Read More