- Destroy the caucus , make no regrets, pull no punches, floor them now or shut up and live with it till 2023,..wake up Zimbabwe!
- 'HERO TO ZERO' VP Chiwenga's Minister of State Security Owen Mudha Ncube reportedly opens up internet access save for specified social media applications.
- ZIMBABWE SHUTS DOWN INTERNET TO SILENCE Deadly Protest by Zimbabweans Over the Economic Crisis.
- Mthwakazi Republic Party Bulawayo Sec Henry Dube shot right, in front of his children at home by state security
- NO PLACE TO HIDE, from the ruthless, police' as outnumbered protesters are rounded up everywhere
Conflict and strife continue to bedevil the central African state of Burundi with the UN human rights chief Zeid Ra’ad Al Hussein raising warning flags over the escalation of violence coupled with chilling allegations of security forces behind the gang rape assaults on women, ethnic genocides and mass graves. At the same time four ex generals have been sentenced to life in prison for their part in the failed, Burundi May coup, whilst…Read More