- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
- ZIMBABWE ARMY AND POLICE have sealed all access into the capital city Harare, with no civilians being allowed into CBD
- '180 COVID-19 DEATHS at Kettering General Hospital with three more Covid-19 deaths bringing the total now to 180 deaths'
- ZANU PF POLITICAL RE-EDUCATION-Advocate Thabani Mpofu has been detained overnight at the Rhodesville Police stn in Harare after being charged with a crime of perjury.
Conflict and strife continue to bedevil the central African state of Burundi with the UN human rights chief Zeid Ra’ad Al Hussein raising warning flags over the escalation of violence coupled with chilling allegations of security forces behind the gang rape assaults on women, ethnic genocides and mass graves. At the same time four ex generals have been sentenced to life in prison for their part in the failed, Burundi May coup, whilst…Read More