- ‘Let down by the system’: 6stone, severely ill emaciated man deemed fit for work by Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), dies
- CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE, PEACEFULLY SHUT DOWN ZIMBABWE and make it an ungovernable nation for President Emmerson Mnangagwa (76).
- ACCIDENT: 11 KILLED IN EASTER MONDAY ACCIDENT near Headlands as Sungano Yevapositori were travelling from their annual passover worship
- 'GENEVA. – DRAMATIC RISE TO 700% MEASLES IN AFRICA in the first three months of 2019' – World Health Organisation (WHO)
- PHOTOS: 'THANK YOU MNANGAGWA, Just out of courtesy, this is what US $1 Million looks like'- Wicknell Chivayo pictured with US$1 million in cash.
Conflict and strife continue to bedevil the central African state of Burundi with the UN human rights chief Zeid Ra’ad Al Hussein raising warning flags over the escalation of violence coupled with chilling allegations of security forces behind the gang rape assaults on women, ethnic genocides and mass graves. At the same time four ex generals have been sentenced to life in prison for their part in the failed, Burundi May coup, whilst…Read More