- 'Light-skinned Asian man in his mid-20s, stabbed a 10-year-old boy in front of his mother in the area of Belper Street, Leicester'
- ZANU-PF- Matemadanda says the United States and Britain, alleging that the two powers were meddling into Zimbabwean politics.
- SA PRESIDENT RAMAPHOSA must use his African Union (AU) chairmanship to intervene on the never ending Zimbabwe deepening political and economic crisis.
- HWANGE YESTERDAY RECEIVED A TOTAL OF 139mm rainfall in just three hours which overwhelmed the drainage system causing flash floods. 35 families were affected by the heavy rains and flooding mainly in Number 1 and Sinderela villages.
- THE ZIMBABWE NATIONAL ROADS ADMINISTRATION (Zinara) has terminated contracts for nearly 100 cashiers, allegedly to plug leakages at tollgates.
ZANU-PF secretary for legal affairs Emmerson Mnangagwa has urged Zimbabweans to jealously guard their national heritage in the face of moves by ex-Rhodesians to subvert the country by proxy. Mnangagwa, who is the senior Zanu-PF cadre in the Midlands Province said this as he addressed 10 000 revolutionary party supporters at a rally to drum up support for Zanu-PF National Assembly candidate Justice Mayor Wadyajena at Mutora business centre in Gokwe Nembudziya on Saturday. “Now…Read More