- PRESIDENT Mnangagwa appoints business associate John Mushayavanhu as new RBZ governor
- WESTERN DIPLOMATS call CHAMISA incompetent or a Zanu- PF front.
- ZEC removes CCC recalled MPs from ballot papers
- BREAKING NEWS: Passport-Free Travel Between Zimbabwe and Botswana using only national IDs for citizens of both countries
- ZIMBABWE BLOW as Britain scraps dependent visa for migrant workers
Beitbridge senator Tambudzani Mohadi, Zanu-PF Matabeleland South provincial chairperson Rabelani Choeni and a few villagers last week, in defiance of presidential directives, allegedly invaded Double O Ranch in Beitbridge. The property is the only farm in Matabeleland South with a successful banana and tomato cultivation project funded by a loan from the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe. Owner of the farm, George Watson (Jnr) confirmed that Mohadi, who is State Security minister Kembo Mohadi’s wife,…Read More