- 'COURT UPHOLDS charges against this flag Mawarire, trade unionists Mutasa and Moyo, of trying to subvert a constitutionally elected government'
- SADC REGION DECLARE 25 th October as solidarity day against sanctions on Zimbabwe , and war vets recommend anti-sanctions holiday on 25 th October
- ' A BULAWAYO TOUT (33) KILLED his cousin (40) with an iron bar and broomstick then reported to police that he had found him dead.'
- ZANU PF dep youth league leader Matutu says Prof Moyo has lost relevance and is a useless and permanent fugitive.
- Coltart says Mnangagwa's intensifying of crackdown against the opposition, use of brute force to crush people's dissent indicates gvt fear of the new wave
Norton Member of the National Assembly Mr Christopher Mutsvangwa was today expelled from Parliament effectively losing his seat. War Veterans leader Christopher Mutsvangwa It came after Parliament received a letter from Zanu PF stating that Mr Mutsvangwa had ceased to be a member of the ruling party. He said the necessary administrative procedures would be made to inform President Mugabe and the Zimbabwe Electoral Commission of the existence of a vacancy in terms of the…Read More