- US Black billionaire Robert F Smith, a technology investor, pays down entire US$40m student debt of 2019 graduating class at historic black college
- 'Yes, sanctions and Zanu-PF are inseparable twins, they move together, so Zanu-PF and sanctions must go!' Chamisa.
- ZANU PF ARE CLEARLY GLOBAL PFEEERORRISTS, AS MALAWI Vice President orders immediate deportation of Chihuri
- ZIMBABWE'S POLITICAL CIRCUS AS MDC-Alliance Members of Parliament cost the taxpayer over US$100 000 by walking out of parliament
- 'HOW GUDYANGA (69) PAID US$1 629 500 secret payments to Nikuv in 2014 to manipulate the country's elections'.
Norton Member of the National Assembly Mr Christopher Mutsvangwa was today expelled from Parliament effectively losing his seat. War Veterans leader Christopher Mutsvangwa It came after Parliament received a letter from Zanu PF stating that Mr Mutsvangwa had ceased to be a member of the ruling party. He said the necessary administrative procedures would be made to inform President Mugabe and the Zimbabwe Electoral Commission of the existence of a vacancy in terms of the…Read More