- NELSON CHAMISA'S CCC to boycott 2023 elections
- 11 CAR PILE UP at Coca-Cola Intersection Graniteside Harare
- KINGDOM HOTEL (African Sun Limited) Victoria Falls has announced it is shutting down in January 2022 after failing to agree on lease terms with First Capital Bank, owners of the property.
- 20 000 ZIMBABWE SCHOOL GIRLS fell pregnant between September last 2021 and August 2022
- PRESIDENT Mnangagwa and his VP Chiwenga will take home $69,2 million as their combined basic annual salaries in 2023,
Zimbabweans should brace for sustained crippling power cuts after energy regulator, Zimbabwe Energy Regulatory Authority (Zera) rejected tariff hike application from Zesa. Zesa had applied to increase power costs to 14,69 cents per kilowatt hour from 9,86 cents, an increase of 49 percent. The controversial bid hike which drew condemnation from business sector and individual consumers was rejected on July 14. “After duly considering the tariff application the written and oral submissions from various consumer…Read More