- SA nurse shouted 'close your legs and sit down,this is not Zim!' Zim gave birth standing up at Mamelodi Hospital SA, baby fell and died
- BREAKING NEWS: EX ZBC JOURNALIST, Godfrey Majonga (62) the Danhiko project deputy director and chairperson for the Danhiko Paralympic Game has died.
- HOME OFFICE outsourcing immigration services to allegedly ‘exploitative' Dubai-based firm VFS' must be reviewed, say MPs and lawyers.
- Four children aged 9-16 have gone missing in Bulawayo Sauerstown and Old Pumula surburbs since July 2019
- NTABAZINDUNA CHIEF NDIWENI WANTS TO PAY RTGS$20 fine instead of serving 18 months imprisonment time
Health and Child Care Minister Dr David Parirenyatwa should return the $100 000 advance payment that was unprocedurally made to him by Premier Service Medical Aid Society (PSMAS) last year and resign from holding a public office, the society’s members and service providers have said. While investigations by The Herald yesterday showed that capitation no longer exists in the medical insurance industry, particularly with PSMAS which is sitting on debt in excess of US$140…Read More