- TEN MACHETE-WIELDING ZIMBABWEANS attacked Colleen Bawn mine workers, killing one before disappearing with about 180 bags of gold ore
- TWO people died on the spot one injured after a Honda Fit car came off the road and hit them in Cowdray Park, Bulawayo yesterday.
- PLUMTREE-Amacimbi, Mopani worms food harvester faces 9 years jail for strangling a charging leopard, to save his life-POACHING?
- Raunchy dancer and singer Beverly “Bev” Sibanda, tied the knot with a UK-based medical doctor Chambuka Mupudzi at the Harare Magistrates Court yesterday.
- THE Zimbabwean Embassy in SA verifies nationalities of four suspects in the murder of a senior cop in Johannesburg's Diepsloot area.
Health and Child Care Minister Dr David Parirenyatwa should return the $100 000 advance payment that was unprocedurally made to him by Premier Service Medical Aid Society (PSMAS) last year and resign from holding a public office, the society’s members and service providers have said. While investigations by The Herald yesterday showed that capitation no longer exists in the medical insurance industry, particularly with PSMAS which is sitting on debt in excess of US$140…Read More