- NATIONAL CHAIRMAN: MORGAN KOMICHI announces removal of Chamisa as President and that all suspensions and dismissals of any party member by the current leadership between February 2018 and today are null and void.
- POLICE BESEIGED MDC HQ in Harare and barred officials from accessing the offices pending a Supreme court judgment to determine the rightful President of the party.
- BREAKING NEWS: SUPREME COURT RULES MDC Chamisa is not the legitimate President of the party and that Thokozani Khupe is the party's interim president
- Long-serving Zimpapers Masvingo Correspondent Walter Mswazie ,45 died from kidney failure at Makurira Memorial Clinic today.
- TENS OF THOUSANDS OF BRITONS stranded abroad by the coronavirus will be flown home under a new arrangement between the government and airlines.
THE Zanu PF government has launched a campaign to turn First Lady Grace Mugabe’s Mazowe Orphanage, primary and secondary schools and her multi-million-dollar business empire in Mashonaland province into a tourist attraction centre. Yesterday, Tourism and Hospitality Industry deputy minister Anastasia Ndlovu led a delegation that included Zimbabwe Tourism Authority (ZTA) chief executive officer Karikoga Kaseke on a tour of the facilities in preparation for the awarding of the tourism status. “This sector…Read More