- ZANU-PF DEPLOYS ex ministers who were dropped from Cabinet to the party headquarters where they will take up full-time jobs.
- AFTER SEIZING, G40 kingpins Jonathan Moyo and Robert Zhuwawo farms, state seizes Kasukuwere's Concorpia Farm in Mazowe.
- CHAMISA 'holed up' at Matapi Police Station as dozens of Mbare residents were attacked by machete wielding Zanu-PF youths, baying for his blood
- AN army camp commandant, Luxwell Ngara (51) responsible for the maintenance of the Defence House, arrested by Zacc charged with fraud.
- HARARE COUNCIL failing to provide clean water to the residents suspends three senior water engineers
An estimated three million Zimbabweans – 23 percent of the country’s population – is food insecure in the wake of one of the worst droughts to ever hit Zimbabwe, a government official has said. – Zimbabwe Food and Nutrition Council director George Kembo told delegates at the signing ceremony of a $10 million donation from the US government for hunger alleviation on Thursday that at the end of January, Zimbabwe had received less than 75…Read More